The core technology behind the company was originally devised by our CTO and has since been completely developed in house by WebtraffIQ's own team of developers.
WebtraffIQ™ was developed in 1995 and has since been able to boast many industry firsts. Amazingly, WebtraffIQ™ offered the first page tagging system in the industry and was used by NASA.
The first internet fraud application in 2003, first terrestrial television to internet tracking (for Halifax) in 2003, radio to internet tracking (for City & Guilds) in 2003.
- March 2003 – WebtraffIQ™ releases full eCommerce reporting.
- March 2004 – WebtraffIQ™ releases SMS alerts system.
- February 2006 – WebtraffIQ™ runs on Ajax / Web 2.0 platform.
- September 2006 – WebtraffIQ™ was acquired by design and marketing company Moore-Wilson.
- April 2007 – WebtraffIQ™ released the new KPI (VBS) – API based consultancy reporting service.
- Today, WebtraffIQ™ provides a complete range of analytical tools that enable our customers to integrate online statistical measurement, analysis and management into their marketing strategy.